Monday, July 09, 2007


Hey there ALPERS!!!
I'm working on curriculum - getting British Literature ready! It's exciting! I'm also almost finished with our Science units. The unit on tributaries will take us to the Kalamazoo River. I think we will end the year on an Acid Rain unit, but I'm afraid it might be too similar to the river unit. Still, it's the shortest William and Mary unit I have. Leave me a comment with your thoughts!

I've ordered History and Writing books, so I'll start working on those next! I'm excited to welcome our new classmates: Iyanah Hess, Trenton Steele, Rebecca Prysock, and Andrew Powers. (Hopefully I spelled your names correctly!!!) Also, good news!!! Gigi is coming back to our family!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sami Jay said...

Cool, I am really excited to come back to school! Summer has been fun but It getting old. At my day camp I go to we do pretty much the same thing every wk except for Wed.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Ducky_920 said...

UPDATE THE PAGE!FROM:CIERRA




:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home